Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blog Post #2

Hi this will be a random free write about myself, I'm turning 15 on Saturday the 20th of September. I am in the advanced choir at my school and I'm trying out for the Page in the Mini-Musical that we're doing as a part of the class. We are doing "The 12 Dancing Princesses". I'm an Autonomous Learner for my 8th grade science teacher. I'm in 9th grade and I love it. I'm not so fond of my Geometry teacher but I love my choir and my Seminary teacher. My Favorite Subject is Science and I'm an A student except in Geometry because I feel like I'm teaching myself so when I don't get something I get a bad grade for it because she just gives us notes and we have to teach ourselves off the notes. An Autonomous Learner is a Teacher's Aide/Science Honors Class. I get an actual grade for the class unlike a Teacher's Aide. A Teacher's Aide is either pass or fail. An Autonomous Learner has assignments and gets graded on them. My favorite past times is hanging with my friends, video games, reading, and ripstik but I don't have one so it doesn't work very well but i have tons of friends with one so it isn't so bad. I hope I can get one for my birthday. What sucks though is that I probably can't get what I want for my birthday because half of what I want is over $70 and my parents won't get me any of them because we have 2 September birthdays and we have like $50 bucks per kid and we have 5 kids in our family. I personally think that they could spend more because they only spend about $350 for everyone in my family. Some of the things that I what though cost more than $300 and I have to save up for them myself and I don't have a job. I'm hoping to get a remote control helicopter but that's what is over $300 and it probably won't happen though. I also would like a Flight SimulatorX Deluxe and a Joystick, which will probably cost at least $80 because the Flight SimulatorX Deluxe costs $50 by itself and a good Joystick costs about $30. I also want a gas scooter with extra gas but that will cost $320 because the scooter will cost $300 and 5 gallons will cost at least $20 or more but that won't happen either but that’s what wishing is for isn't it. I also want a cell phone but they don't want to pay monthly for it. My favorite thing I did this summer was Especially for Youth or EFY, I met so many cool people and now have many new friends but they are all long distance like Three of them live in Arizona another one lives in California. I miss them but the rest live in Utah and I' ve already hung with two of them after EFY.

4 comments:

  1. You're trying out for the page? Dude, I didn't know that! That'll be frickin' awesome! When are you gonna audition? I'm SO nervus....you can just hear me shaking. Well technically, I guess you can't, but you get the idea I think. LOVE your blog-but, dude, seriously, you sound like you're being interviewed. Why do you WANT to get a $300 mini helicopter? I'm curious here, oh science nerd. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to be a wet towel or anything, but seriously, dude, u iz beyin kneiding to werk on da hole gramerr ting. Btw, eiy iz triyin owt 4 da cking!! gud luk 2 u!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Dude, and I thought I was totally obnoxious and greedy for buying about one hundred-fifty dollars on books... wowzers.

    Page, huh? I'm going for January, but, seeing as there are so many other amazing people auditioning for that part, I'll be lucky to get a princess role. :P

    Anyways, good luck at your audition, and, if you went today, just pretend I said good luck to you beforehand!

    ╰☆╮Mimi╰☆╮

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! But I already told you that... earlier... lol.
    Being an A.L. is AWESOME!!!! I need to come visit after school or somethign sometime soon ;)

    ReplyDelete