Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Birthday

First I'll start at the beginning. I woke up and opened the letters I had gotten the day before, my Grandma and Step grandpa (on my dad's side) gave me $10 and a wonderful card as did my other grandparents except I didn't get anything but a card from my Grandpa and Step grandma (on my mom's side) but that's OK and my other grandma hasn't sent anything yet.
After that I went upstairs. I was a Ninja and avoided my family for about 45 minutes. Then I saw my brother come into my parent's room where I was getting medicine because sadly my Sinuses were acting up and I was sick on my birthday it sucked. After I was caught by him we watched TV for a half an hour. Then we went out and had my birthday breakfast it was good.
We then went to a sort of come and take stuff thing that we had in our Stake. We then came home and watched TV until about 5. Then we went to dinner at Costa Vida and I had a shredded beef Big Kahuna Burrito it was good but I couldn't eat the whole thing because I was feeling sick and it was huge. It's still in my fridge and it's beckoning me. tyler...Tyler...TYler...TYLer...TYLEr...TYLER....TYLERR...TYL- sorry I can't eat you now I have to finish this blog. Sooo ya well then after that we went to Target to get my presents and I got to wait in the car and jam out to some tunes just kidding, I just listened to the radio real loud it twas fun after my family got out of the store and when we tried to start the car dununanunah it didn't start and so my dad got out of the car and a nice man tried to help us jump it and it didn't work so we had to call a tow truck and my cousin to come get us she picked us up but my dad had to stay with the car he wasn't happy :) opps I mean :( after we were picked up we went to Marie Callender's and got a chocolate pie ( don't really like it) and a Lemon Meringue Pie ( I love this). We then headed home and when we got there we watched TV while my mom wrapped the presents and then we waited for dad. When he got home we did presents and I'm way excited because I got a copy of the new inheritance book, a Ultimate Frisbee 175 Grams (Nice Frisbee), and a Dundududundundundaaaaaaaaa a cell phone. That made me happy and i played with it then I played Frisbee with my younger Bro because he was freakin out and crying because he wanted the cell phone I got. I went to bed and ended a good day except I was sick. I realize that I watched way more than usual and I'll tell you later.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you were sick on your birthday... but happy birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete