This year has had sad parts :.(, Some really happy parts : ), Some Amazingly touching parts :.), Some crazy parts *: D, and finally Some really boring parts :0.
Well were else to start but New Year's basically This is the first of many boring parts of my year. All I did was stay up until Midnight not something new.
Well school went on, me as an eighth grader I don't think I liked that year but of course, I did meet most of my friends that year so it was a good year.
The last day of school well I had ridden my bike that morning so I rode over to My dad's office on main street and met up with some friends near his office and I hung with them until about 6, it was fun but they were all 9th graders so I really didn't fit in. (This year I will hopefully get some friends together.) Hey, and if your touching into this and you're in Rhapsody. We should get together on the last day of school and meet in The Choir room and give Mrs. M something from us that is special and exchange numbers there.
The first thing I did this summer was that I went to A Utah Blaze game that i had gotten tickets for from a camp I went to in May. The Blaze won the game it was very interesting.
After that I had Youth Conference. The highlight of that was the Walk in Faith. We all thought that we were just going on a normal Hayride but we went a ways and they blindfolded us and said to listen only to our leaders so we went further out in the field and they stopped the tractor and one by one pulled us off the trailer, they then linked us to a train of people and we went a ways further, we were then unlinked from the train, we were then told to find a hard and an alive thing so I found a dirt clod and a weed. They then found us and took our stuff, giving us an egg in return and told us we couldn't lose it. We were put on a rope and we had to follow it and at the end we were sat down and when everyone got there they took off our blindfolds. We then had a very spiritual testimony meeting that I cried at.
I then had EFY and I loved it. I met so many friends there and we had a great time.
School started and I was loving life. I have met up with so many friends and I love them all.
Finally, UEA to tell the truth it messed me up I was in the school mode and then it was thrown off by UEA it was fun and crazy. I made a lot of mistakes but I could do a 1000 word blog telling you about those and I would personally not want to post my love life on this were anyone can see it.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love that color green!!
ReplyDelete