Sunday, January 13, 2013

Resurrection

It's been a while since I've posted anything on here but I figured I'd resurrect it for 2 reasons. The first is because I am starting school at Weber State and we need to create a blog for English 1010. The second reason has to be that it's been such a long time and I would have loved to have recorded some of the things I've been through, sort of like a journal that I share with other people. I'm ready to take on this assignment and we'll see where it takes us.

I would like to mention it was fun receiving the assignment that we were going to be writing blogs. Instead of starting over with a new blog, I decided it'd be interesting to my fellow students to continue this one with the added benefit of having my old posts available if anyone was interested in reading them and get to know me just a little better. Coming back to my old blog and reading my old posts has been both interesting to be able to see how far I've come and fun to look back at the memories I have from that time of my life. Some of them I've found are in need of quite a bit of editing which I may one day go back and do but for now I'll just allow them to remain as a representation of the progress I've made over the years. I hope my fellow students enjoy what I have to say about some of the subjects we'll have this semester, and on, with any of the posts I decide to throw in throughout the semester about my life and things that have and will happen.

I'm most excited about the posts that will be there forever for me to look back at, to be reminded of some of the crazy stuff I've done in the past and the important parts of my life that I never want to forget. Some of my posts will probably be looking back over the last few years that I haven't written about or even before this blog was even created back in 2008. I'll enjoy hearing what people have to say on their blogs and I'll be happy to listen to any comments you may have. Let's see where this year takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment